Conversion of the photos taken by Jean Laurent, the French photographer based in Spain who took 7 snapshots to form a great panorama of the river and its surroundings.
High-resolution photos were coloured with different algorithms, then blended and processed, a believable sky was recreated and a false bottom fill was added to make it more integrated.
- Colouring the photo (demos.algorithmia.com/colorize-photos)
- Colorize the photo (9may.mail.ru/restoration/?lang=en)
- Merge both photos in colour
- Create clouds
- Create fake bottom fill
- Cleaning up artefacts and adjusting RAW colour
- Creating the React application using the Pannellum plugin.
You can try it out at mappuzzle.xyz/sevilla360
Source code of the project at Github