This script is used to generate a log file with all the information from the Unity Debug.Log console. It also includes the option to show a Textbox Log in the application UI.
- Create log file in app path or local resources path
- Verbose debugging with stack trace
- Display in UI or silent mode
- FPSDisplay.cs for displaying framerate on the UI
- FlyCamera.cs for simple WASD and mouse camera control for test scenes
- Utils.cs some useful functions
To use this script, simply copy it to the assets folder and add it to any game object.
Download from my Github